My first LV will be here this week!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought it from Let-Trade. It looks like it's in great shape. From what I've read here it will be hard to keep clean but I will probably only be using it when we travel and I'm out shopping, etc.....

I'll add to it when I'm in Paris in June when I get my Speedy, but I just couldn't refuse this. The color is SOOOO me. :graucho:

I will post my own pictures when it comes but here's the stock photo. It's the Juliette:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats, it's so cute! Let-trade is a great place to buy from too!

3. They sure shipped it fast with great tracking ability. I'm pleased so far but can't wait to get my hands on it!

4. Congrats! It's hard to wait for a bag in the mail Hope you like it!

5. NICE! I always say to first time LV buyers. Getting your first LV is like getting a tattoo: Once you get one, you can't stop!

6. I'm already worried. LOL!

7. Congrats on your first one! There will be more! :yes:

8. Love it!!! Congrats

9. Congrats! Looking forward to your pics when you get it.

10. Congrats. I always liked the Mini Monogram line. Great find of a discontinued item.

11. Great looking purse! Good to hear nice things about Let-Trade, been wondering if I should shop online.

12. Congrats! It's a cute purse!

13. Cute bag :yes: congrats on your 1st LV!

14. So pretty .... :love:

Great choice for your 1st LV.

Congrats!!!

15. It's so cute! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice