My first LV - "totally" hooked

hillucla

Dec 18, 2006
So I've been a Coach girl for a long time but recently came into a little inheritance money (I lost my mom). I held on to the money for months debating what to get that would remind me of her and make me smile. Finally thought about getting a very nice, quality handbag. Purses were a love she and I shared and I used to enjoy buying bags for her and loaning mine. I always liked LV and did lots of research online. Finally went into the store a couple of weeks ago and after about an hour of absorbing all the different handbags and trying my stuff in a bunch of them - I came home with the Totally MM in DE.

It's fantastic! And I love it even more every day as it breaks in a little and becomes softer and molds to me. And the charm is so fun. I get a lot of comments on that. The SA told me all luxury bags need a little bling. LOL. She didn't have to say much to convince me.

Thanks for letting me share! And now I think it's started a new addiction. I keep thinking about a cute bracelet I saw while in the store. Hmmm. Christmas present? 😊

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413575628.062619.jpg

Im sorry to hear about your mom :sad: I'm glad you were able to find a bag that reminds you of her and a passion you both shared! I think its a really sweet reminder :heart: Congrats and Enjoy!

so sorry for your loss, but how nice that you have something to remind you of time spent with your mom. i think you made a great choice. beautiful bag that you will have for a very long time. i carried my totally today. such an easy bag to carry. best of luck and love your charm as well!

Sorry about the loss of your mom. It sounds like you were very respectful about your inheritance and you spent it in a way both you and your mom would appreciate. Your mom would be proud! And by the way you made the perfect choice. I have the Totally DE and I think it's the perfect combination of practicality and class.