My first LV: speedy 30 damier AZUR or EBENE?

Isa87

Jan 6, 2009
Hi everyone! I just turned 22 and I want to buy my first LV bag (other than the monogramn pochette that I already have). I love the speedy 30 but I don't like it in monogram because I have seen so many fakes around me.

Which one would you recommend? I love the damier azur but I think I would carry more the ebone because I find it more appropiate for every season...

Thanks for your advice!

Thanks for your quick answers.
I've heard the ebene looks small so is it best to buy the speedy 35 or is the speedy 30 big enough? I don´t need a huge bag anyway..

It depends if you mind the Vachetta & how the leather patinas on the handle of the damier azur? If you don't like the patina look than I would go with the ebone. Plus I think the ebone would keep cleaner longer since the leather is a darker colour.

I just purchase my first LV too. I don't like the look of the patina on the handles when it gets really dark so I want with a mini lin speedy. Since they are going to stop carrying it soon anyway.

I hope this helps.

Ebeny if you are going to use it alot and its a good choice for the first one, the Azure is just fab but the hande will get dark
+ the ebeny is good for rainy days

good luck =)