My first LV: speedy 30 damier AZUR or EBENE?

Isa87

Jan 6, 2009
Hi everyone! I just turned 22 and I want to buy my first LV bag (other than the monogramn pochette that I already have). I love the speedy 30 but I don't like it in monogram because I have seen so many fakes around me.

Which one would you recommend? I love the damier azur but I think I would carry more the ebone because I find it more appropiate for every season...

Thanks for your advice!

D

Deleted member 20806

Definitely ebene. It's more versatile and I think it's the best looking Speedy. can't go wrong with ebene!

Isa87

Jan 6, 2009
Thanks for your quick answers.
I've heard the ebene looks small so is it best to buy the speedy 35 or is the speedy 30 big enough? I don´t need a huge bag anyway..

n00bkitty

O.G.
May 31, 2009
Toronto, Canada
It depends if you mind the Vachetta & how the leather patinas on the handle of the damier azur? If you don't like the patina look than I would go with the ebone. Plus I think the ebone would keep cleaner longer since the leather is a darker colour.

I just purchase my first LV too. I don't like the look of the patina on the handles when it gets really dark so I want with a mini lin speedy. Since they are going to stop carrying it soon anyway.

I hope this helps.

MNMN90

Aug 14, 2009
Ebeny if you are going to use it alot and its a good choice for the first one, the Azure is just fab but the hande will get dark
+ the ebeny is good for rainy days

good luck =)

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
I luv Azur way more than Ebene.

note: I dun think that there's a season for bags... I'm going to carry my Azur in the Fall too, that's just me. ;)