My First LV shoes!

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
Omigod, I can't believe I spend $490 for a pair of loafers! I could'nt help myself, I was just going to try them on to see how they feel and look on my wide Fred Flintstone feet.....before I knew it I was signing the credit card slip! The pic doesn't do these shoes justice, they're so beautiful IRL, the colors, the style (for a loafer), the comfort :love: ! This is actually the first time I have spent this much for a pair of shoes :worried: ...but I think it's worth it :huh: ....I need some reassurance please!

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
LOVE THEM! I have a pair of driving loafers as well..(but mine were only 280) I bet they feel like magic on your feet! Enjoy! (OH!! And dont feel bad, I have spent more than that one strappy thong sandals that have way less material! ) Your feet will thank you for the comfort, and they are so NICE!!

ambrosia

Mar 19, 2006
You have wide feet too??? And you found LV shoes that fit?? YAY! Congrats, they are gorgeous!!!

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Very cute! I adore them! They look very comfortable too. I'm not familiar w/ their sizes though? What would be a size 7?

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Very nice~~I love the fact that you didn't have to sacrifice comfort for style. I love how it's very subtle yet can tell it's quality!