My First LV!! Reveal reveal~~

happypiano

O.G.
Mar 17, 2010
Hi everyone! I was so obsessed with this bag and LV that I dreamed about it for 3 days! I first wanted to buy a pre-owned off ebay, but decided against it. I went to the mall yesterday wanting to get it, but couldn't bring myself to do it because I was so nervous (Yeah, I'm weird). But today, I bit the bullet and said to my BF, "Ok! Today is the day!"

The SA was soooo nice and offered her assistance. I was shaking when we went over to the checkout counter and she said to me, "Is this your first time?" I said, "Yes!" I think she could tell because I was very flustered and excited and shaking. She said, "You're so cute!" Haha, I think I was acting like a little kid. =p She actually asked me if I wanted a box, and I was like, "Of course!!"

This forum really helped me in choosing my bag and gave me great advice, so I'd like to say a big great THANK YOU to everyone here! :hugs:

Ok, enough with my ramblings... who is here tonight to see the revealing?

IMG_9828.jpg

IMG_9836.jpg

IMG_9837.jpg

YAY!! Omg I can't believe the bag in these pictures is mine!! :faint:
So yeah, that's the Speedy 30~ nothing spectacular to you LV-veterans I bet, but she's my first so I'm so excited I could die. :yahoo:

Last edited: