My First LV Purchases (With pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

Last night I got my first LV (but definitely not the last :graucho:) things, they're only small but I love them! ;) ....So here it goes....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I was originally going to get the a Vernis Zippy but my mum convinced me the monogram would be more practical for everyday use so I went with that.

[​IMG]
    It's been said before but I'll mention it again, the Zippy CP does fit allot more then you would expect. I think it's going to work pretty good for me (untill I can afford a big LV wallet :P ) I don't carry much in my wallet so the Zippy CP is roomy enough. In it I have ID, 3 other cards, change and a 50 dollar note.

[​IMG]
    Affiche Key Pouch! I'm in love with it's cuteness :love:

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I love how it has a back pocket, I plan on using this for my tram ticket.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I think they look cute together :wlae:

Thanks for letting me share the start of my LV addiction. :ninja:

3. Congrats - I love the key pouch!
    Think I may have to get one :biggrin:

4. Your mother was so right about that ZCP in Mono. I just ordered mine online and was very excited to get a brand new one from the LV distribution center in TN. That cute ZCP should arrive on October 20th. I can hardly wait!

5. Yay! Congrats! The ZCP is so cute! :smile:

6. Great starter items! Love both of them. Congrats!

7. Congrats!!! Great useful first purchases!

8. congrats!! sooooo cute!

9. Congrats, I love both of them! The mono ZCP is so classic. :smile: Prepare yourself for many more purchases!

10. Love them both! Congrats!

11. congrats!! they're so cute! love to have one of those esp the zcp :smile:

12. lovely purchases! many congrats :biggrin:

13. Welcome to LV..Congrats, they are lovely!

14. Awwww super cute (:

15. Congrats on your first LVs!