My first LV purchases - what do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried buying my first LV bag a couple of years ago but found nothing. I tried again a few months back and still nothing caught my eye. But this time...I came out with three boxes!

These are my first LVs. What do you think of my choice as a first LV bag? Am I crazy to go with a subtle ivoire? ;)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I can't do anything white because I seem to destroy it, but it is beautiful. :smile: congrats!

3. Some more pics of my ivory epi speedy.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. These are what's in my 2nd and 3rd boxes. The vernis zippy in FV and the flower power ring. I love them all!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. The epi speedy is so pretty! I bet it will be great for winter, too :smile:

6. Those are so incredible too. Congrats. :smile:

7. Congrats! I love the Speedy!

8. All fabulous! Congrats!

9. Together now.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Really? I'd be afraid to bring a white bag out when it's snowing though :biggrin:

11. Does anybody know if I lucked out getting a made in france epi speedy in usa? Or can it be found rather easily?

12. All of my epi items are made in France. :smile:

13. ^^oooh thanks! Maybe ALL epi items are made in france then?

14. :nuts: gorgeous!!! congrats!!!

15. +My epi is all made in france. I love ivory epi I think it is so classy!!! I just bought an ivory bagatelle pm and I love it.