My first LV purchase!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
So, I did it. After a few weeks of trying to decide what bag I really wanted, I went with one of the ones on my original wish list - the LV Damier Canvas Papillon 26. Went over lunch to the LV store and plunked down the cash (or should I say plastic :toung: ). So what if I'll be paying my card until Memorial Day (just kidding!). I love it :love: I've taken it out of the bag twice just to admire.

Merry Christmas to me :biggrin:

Attachments

• LVBagDamier.jpg
    LVBagDamier.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 102
Great investment! I have at least 12 that go through every Canadian winter minus the denim ones.The one I received as a gift on my honeymoon 11 years ago is like new, just darker and richer looking. I love LV!

star3777 said:
Great investment! I have at least 12 that go through every Canadian winter minus the denim ones.The one I received as a gift on my honeymoon 11 years ago is like new, just darker and richer looking. I love LV!

I never thought I would be into the denim bags, but I was looking at the denim pleaty while I was there. It's so cute :love:

Cristina said:
I never thought I would be into the denim bags, but I was looking at the denim pleaty while I was there. It's so cute :love:

I was the first in Mtl. to get the denim speedy in June, I loved it so much I got the tote which held all of my sons toys plus my own stuff. I didn't have to think of which bag I was wearing that day, the denim monogram went with almost everything.SOOOOOOO cute:smile: