My first LV purchase!

1. So, I did it. After a few weeks of trying to decide what bag I really wanted, I went with one of the ones on my original wish list - the LV Damier Canvas Papillon 26. Went over lunch to the LV store and plunked down the cash (or should I say plastic :toung: ). So what if I'll be paying my card until Memorial Day (just kidding!). I love it :love: I've taken it out of the bag twice just to admire.

Merry Christmas to me :biggrin:

LVBagDamier.jpg
  2. Very nice choice! I bought my first LV a few weeks ago and am hooked!

3. Thanks! :biggrin: I'm hooked, too. I asked for a Speedy 25 for Christmas, and I am in love with the Manhattan PM :love: Waaayy too much $$$ for me right now, though.

4. BEAUTIFUL BAG...congrats

5. congrats

6. Great investment! I have at least 12 that go through every Canadian winter minus the denim ones.The one I received as a gift on my honeymoon 11 years ago is like new, just darker and richer looking. I love LV!

7. i have the same bag and i wear it all the time. congrats!

8. I never thought I would be into the denim bags, but I was looking at the denim pleaty while I was there. It's so cute :love:

9. I was the first in Mtl. to get the denim speedy in June, I loved it so much I got the tote which held all of my sons toys plus my own stuff. I didn't have to think of which bag I was wearing that day, the denim monogram went with almost everything.SOOOOOOO cute:smile:

10. I love barrel-shaped bags... they are really cute! Congrats!

11. gotta love that feeling of purchasing/receiving your very first LV bag!

12. Wow, I love it ! Great choice, congrats !

13. I love the shape of that bag!

14. Great bag, Cristina! I love the damier print!

15. I love the Damier Papillon, good choice! Enjoy your first purchase. Chances are it won't be your last LV! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice