My first LV purchase - Tivoli PM or Speedy 25/30

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I have saved up and am ready to treat myself to an LV bag for my 28th birthday. I don't have many designer bags; a Botkier black patent medium Sasha and a mouse colored Bulga double zip satchel..........both great sale deals that I found.
    I am a conservative dresser and am 5'0 and 110lbs. I have been drooling over both the speedy 25/30 and the tivoli pm..........which one should i get???? Both are beautiful and I just can't decide. I don't know much about LV and the only research I've done on these two bags is on this forum.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. I don't like the Speedy 25 because it's seems more suited for a child/teen. The Speedy 30 is classic and will always be in style (which I own). The Tivoli is new and fresh. Personally, I would probably pick the Tivoli. I love the style and I don't see many of them.

Happy Birthday!!!!

3. I have the speedy 25 and I find that it really suits me. I'm 5'4" and the speedy 30 just looks like luggage on me. If you have the opportunity to try them on, you will see immediately which is better for you.
    The Tivoli is super nice too!

4. I think the speedy 25 or 30 would look great on you due to your height i'm 5.3" I wear the 30 size for reference! I did like the Tivoli myself but read complaints on here about the handles being uncomfortable and decided against it!

5. i think speedy 30 would b great! such a classic.

6. both are beautiful bags!
    but i would vote for the tivoli because you don't see it that often as a speedy and it is a newer, cuter design!

7. Tivoli

8. i think the speedy 30 would be the best for a newbie:smile:. the tivoli is nice but its more expensive and only holds about what the speedy 25 does. the 30 is a great size for everyday and the Monogram canvas is a classic

9. Tivoli PM

10. I just bought the Tivoli PM for myself. I was also debating between that or the Speedy 25/30. I decided to go for the Tivoli because it's just a lot better looking! It's cute and the size is a little smaller than I had expected, but it still fits everything I need perfectly.

For reference, I'm 5'1" and petite, so the Tivoli PM doesn't look small on me.

11. No hesitation, no questions asked, Tivoli PM of course!:graucho:

12. Since you are quite petite I think the speedy 25 or Tivoli PM would look very cute on you. The styles are quite different - Tivoli is feminine/sweet while speedy is chic. Both are equally roomy and functional.

13. I have all 3 bags and I am 5'2" and 110 pounds. I personally would pick the Tivoli PM, although it is much heavier than the Speedies.

14. tivoili..won't slouch

15. tivoli pm! a speedy is a common bag to see.... your first lv should be something not common! maybe in the future you should get a speedy....