My first LV purchase since quite some time: presenting lovely Eva!

I was in the exact same situation. But, I did go ahead and order the Eva in Mono. I knew in my heart that I really wanted to own at least one bag in the Mono and I plan to get the Damier Trevi in a few months, so I knew I'd have my larger bag in the more understated canvas.

I think your modeling pictures are beautiful...I love the one where your back is turned and your looking down towards the camera and over your shoulder ( with the long strap. ) I personally don't think it looks too long on you, but I'm 5'7" so I know it will not hit me as low as it hits on your hip.

I know there was some talk on the Eva clubhouse thread about people worrying the large gold plate on the Damier Eva getting scratched up a lot more.

Your modeling pictures really made me :faint: !! I can't wait until mine arrives on Tuesday!!

:heart:

Hey, how great. I am also planning got get the Trevi, but some time later (have to ban myself for now). I personally love both Evas. I think I will keep the Eva in TM for now as I already have a Damier Speedy and a Damier french purse.
About the plate, I think I would not worry about the plate getting scratches. I really like my bags in pristine condition, but the chain is really delicate. I don't it will scratch that much. I was just more being worried whether the TM pattern attracts too much attention.

Thank you also for the compliments and congratulation on your upcoming Eva! I can't wait to see your reveal when she arrives! :tup:

I am glad my modeling pics are helpful for other tpflers! :biggrin:

Thank you for your comments!

I made some modling pics and again am in unsureness whether Damier would suit me better... I am dark-haired as I am asian and am not sure whether a darker tone would look better with my type...

What do you think?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
U look gorgeous w mono eva, dun worry abt it! :tup:

I really like the eva better in mono than damier, so I think you should keep it. The long strap is quite long, but it looks cute worn across the body that way.

Hey, how great. I am also planning got get the Trevi, but some time later (have to ban myself for now). I personally love both Evas. I think I will keep the Eva in TM for now as I already have a Damier Speedy and a Damier french purse.
About the plate, I think I would not worry about the plate getting scratches. I really like my bags in pristine condition, but the chain is really delicate. I don't it will scratch that much. I was just more being worried whether the TM pattern attracts too much attention.

Thank you also for the compliments and congratulation on your upcoming Eva! I can't wait to see your reveal when she arrives! :tup:

I am glad my modeling pics are helpful for other tpflers! :biggrin:

After hearing that you have the speedy and the french purse (the Damier french purse is DEFINITELY on my wish list!!) in Dameir I really think you made the right decision in choosing the smaller size Eva in TM. I've never figured out how to post pics on this site, but I'll try for a reveal tomorrow.

Have a happy day!

After hearing that you have the speedy and the french purse (the Damier french purse is DEFINITELY on my wish list!!) in Dameir I really think you made the right decision in choosing the smaller size Eva in TM. I've never figured out how to post pics on this site, but I'll try for a reveal tomorrow.

Have a happy day!

After thinking the past whole last day, I think I will stay with the TM for now. I really like its "cute" looks.

Yai, looking forward to your reveal!