My first LV purchase since quite some time: presenting lovely Eva!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought myself a prize for a week of hard work. So which one did I want? I was eying Eva for quite some time, researching all infos and pics I could get on TPF!

But I also had a dilemma: which one to choose? TM or Damier. Sooo difficult (I know a lot of you also had that problem!)!

I am usually not a Monogram girl, really prefer more subtle patterns as Damier. But in Eva I thought TM is pretty cute especially with the little plate. So I changed my mind between Damier and TM each time I saw a pic of one another.

To relieve this I just went into the shop to try it on. I thought that will quickly resolve my problem. Nothing was: I still liked both... Finally I went for TM because I thought I already have a Damier Speedy and french purse and because Eva in TM looks really pretty.

At home I wasn't sure again, whether it was the right choice. Maybe Damier would be the better choice for me...?

So let me show you some pics and let me hear (actually read) your opinions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• l1.jpg
      l1.jpg
      File size:
      90 KB
      Views:
    • l2.jpg
      l2.jpg
      File size:
      77.6 KB
      Views:
    • l3.jpg
      l3.jpg
      File size:
      101.8 KB
      Views:
    • l4.jpg
      l4.jpg
      File size:
      75.2 KB
      Views:
    • l5.jpg
      l5.jpg
      File size:
      73.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Some more pics. I love those cute ruffled sides. And it really fits much more than the normal sized pochette. I also love that you can comfortably wear it on the shoulder by the little chain which is pretty long. Pochette's short chain somehow is quite short with the bag directly sitting unter the armpit...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• l6.jpg
      l6.jpg
      File size:
      83.4 KB
      Views:
    • l7.jpg
      l7.jpg
      File size:
      76.6 KB
      Views:
    • l9.jpg
      l9.jpg
      File size:
      53 KB
      Views:
  3. Your Eva Looks hot!! COngratulations.

4. Ahhhhhh! I Love the Eva bag! You made a right decision, both damier and mono are beautiful, but I lean towards the Mono in this bag. Great choice, such a classy piece!

5. Congrats!

6. I love Eva so much. I just bought the Mono one for my mom and she loves it. I can't wait to get one for myself.

7. Some modeling shots. I fear that strap is too long...?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. i've always thought this bag to be absolutely gorgeous!

9. Eva is such a fabulous bag! A true day-to-night cutie:smile:

10. I love the strap! It looks great as a messenger bag across the body...how genius! Your modeling shots are amazing, congratulations!

11. Congrats!

12. Great Choice!!!

13. Congrats! I've always loved the look of the Eva. It's so sophisticated. :tup:

14. nice choice!! I've never liked a lot Eva till now!it looks gorgeous on you

15. I love Eva! Great choice!

Congrats!