My First LV Purchase(s)!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been wanting one for sooo bad!! So I finally took the plunge while at the LV store in Beverly Center, Los Angeles. I originally wanted to get the LV Monogram Speedy, but got the Multipli-Cite instead! I know it's a lot bigger and not as 'trendy' but I love it!

So then a few days later while in the Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, I got her a matching wallet! The Zippy Organizer wallet!!

Here are pics courtesy of Eluxury.com.

I will post my own soon!
    :jammin:

Multipli-Cite.jpg Zippy Organizer Wallet.jpg
  2. Congrats Sandylaniey! I think that's a pretty good choice for a first LV! Wear it in good health.

3. Congrats! I have the multipli-cite too and absolutely love it!!!! :wlae:

4. Congrats and enjoy! Lovely choices. Surely won't be your last :smile:

5. Thank you!! I know, it surely won't be my last.... I'm always searching for a new one!! I'm addicted.

6. Oh! So nice, Welcome to TPF & congratulations on a great bag. Have you stuffed the pockets yet? Are they big enough for notepads & such? We haven't seen many of these & it's nice to have one on the forum.

7. Yes, the two pockets are pretty big. They are deep enough to drop a pen in (not that I would!) and still have inch or more in height. So, you could definitely put in a small notebook. My agenda is suppose to be in today so going to see if that will fit. I love throwing my keys in there so I don't have to dig for them in the bag. :P

8. Congrats! Nice purchases!

9. Wonderful choices, just wonderful...
    it's important that you love the bag and your excited, I'm excited for you!:heart:

10. Yay congrats!!!

11. Thats awesome- Congrats on your first purchase... There will be more!!

12. I really love the Multipli-cité! nice purchase! :heart:3333

13. Congrats Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful purchases...and welcome to tPF!!!!

14. Yes, the pockets are totally functional.. I love it!!!

Oh lala... congrats on your agenda!.. I want one now..

Hey, I was in the LV store yesterday and they have that seasonal one with the monogram and it has a 'bellhop' character on it... TOO CUTE! But over time.. is it too trendy? I'm debating..:confused1:

15. Oh CONGRATS! the pockets do look really awesome, easy place to put stuff that you need to get quickly...enjoy them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice