My First LV PARTY invitation and my new LV! *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A BIG congrats to you Matt on scoring an invite!! :rochard:

Is the book new in stores or was it only for invites?

2. Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time!!!

3. Congrats on the invite! I do agree with you.. I saw the mirror line.. I think they look a tad cheap but hey that's JMO.

4. What are you going to wear, Matt? All LV RTW? Hehe. I saw the Miroir bags today and I think don't think look/feel cheap. Kinda like Vernis. The Pochette is HOT IRL. I am so in trouble.

5. michelle, so thay means 2 speedies and a pochette?

and possibly a keepall?

XD

6. Oh, no...that's what I was afraid of, I guess I should go take a peak so I can decide.

Congrats on the invite Matt!

7. congrats! and don't complain about your store's smallness, my local LV boutique can't even afford champagne! lol We get Perrier lol

8. I think it's a private event everywhere, even at Valley Fair, which is a high volume store...they close the doors and if you're not on the list, you don't get in.

9. Hahaha. I don't know STILL. I can only get 2 bags per store policy. I haven't seen the Speedy so, I won't know until the 1st. I may just get the Pochettes in both colors. We'll see.

10. So it was cheap looking bags and champagne, I was afraid of this...

11. BTW Congrats Matt!

12. Congrats.

13. oooohhh how exciting

14. Congrats!!! Have a GREAT time:smile:

15. Very Exciting!! Enjoy. Please post photos.