My first LV, New to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeuxhonnetes said:
aww Sophia you thought of me :love:!

anyway, i hope you get your refund.

i never really paid attention to that before! :shocked: i learned something new today :biggrin:

well....you do have the most beautiful MC trouvile in the WORLD, and you have great pics!! :heart:

designerbagdreams said:
I will have to take more pics when my hubby gets back from his buisness trip with the camera. It looks just like that bag. in person I think the flash is throughing it off. the leather is textured just tlike that one it's just hard to tell with the brightness of the pic.

No matter how many photos you post the bag will still be fake. I'm sorry, and I know you want it to be real...but it just isn't :sad:

jlinds said:
I lived in Oshkosh for 2 years (college) and then moved to Chicago. My inlaws still live in Menasha. I LOVE Jo-to-Go!!
Oshkosh is where I live. My boyfriend graduated from UW-O. He moved here for the purpose of going to college, too. He's orignally from New York. I love Jo-to-Go too. I haven't got coffee there in a while, but I love their Snickers Latte. I swear it tastes like a liquified Snickers bar. Amazing. *drools*

wow how much did you get it for? i dont even have a multicolor bag and once i saw the pic i already thought it was fake. with or without the flash of the bag it just looks very off. i hope you can return it!

I know what it feels like to get burned by a fake bag. The first two MC speedys I got were fake. One was a blatant fake that my sister got me at a swap meet. She didn't know what a real MC looked like so she had no idea what she was buying. She had good intentions, and I believe she spent less than $100, so she was not too disappointed. The 2nd MC speedy I bought off an auction site has the same exact color combination as your bag- the girls here informed me that mine was fake and that is how I knew yours was fake. Hopefully you can get a refund. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.