my first LV -- Mono Speedy 30

Congrats! Speedy 30 is a great LV starter bag. I say starter bag because you WILL want more.
Just call the LV store and let them know you didn't get a box. They will send you one, or you can go in and pick it up. Congrats again on a great classic bag!!

The Mono Speedy is a great choice for your 1st LV. :tup:

Congrats!!

*I NEVER get boxes with my bags, however, there are a lot of people who DO get boxes with there bags. I guess it depends on the place and/or SA. If you really want one all you have to do is ask. :yes:*

gefeliciteerd!

haha ja dank je wel!

I think i should ask for the box. This is my first LV, so it must be complete with box and stuff. I dont even have the LV cards/certification. The SA looks not really professional to me.. it was a young girl.
The service in the LV store (in amsterdam) was okay, the SA was nice. I cannot really give my opiniion because it was my first experience in a LV store. I was kinda nervous.:shame:

Pics coming soon ;)

Congrats, its a great bag to start your collection! You are hooked! :yahoo:

Sometimes they do give you a box, sometimes not. It depends on how much stock the boutique has, as well as if the SA is someone you have been going to regularly or not.