My First Lv Item!!!

peachy_gurl

*ms. shoppaholic*
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
I have always looked around in this LV forum, but have mainly been in the Gucci forum. I have always wanted an LV item and have always loved the Vernis line. So my sister went to Europe on vacation and went to London to visit our sister and then went to Paris. I know that buying in Paris will save me quite a bit so I asked my sister to find out how much my Vernis Pouchette wallet and Vernis French wallet was. Apparently in Paris, they don't have the French wallet, or at least they don't know what my sister was talking about when she asked if they had a French wallet.
Anyways, I was debating between Perle or Amarante and told my sister to surpise me. So, she ended up getting me the Vernis Amarante Pouchette Wallet!!! I think that was the best pick since the Perle will get dirty, but omg I love the perle color... anyways I'm soo happy! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
sorry for the long message :smile:

btw, my wallet came in a cloth bag, but it also came with a small cloth, does anyone know what that is used for?

thanks!

Amarante pieces pick up finger prints more easily than other vernis pieces, so it comes with a little cloth to wipe it down with, in addition to the duster.

Congrats ! :yes:

thanks guys! :smile: i'm soo happy with it! I don't want to ruin it in any way!!
I keep it in the cloth bag all the time... I feel a bit silly doing that coz I always have to take it out of the cloth bag when I need to pay :shame:

I'll post pics soon, my sister still has my camera from her Europe trip!