My first LV in store experience

MZVTEC

Material Girl
Mar 18, 2006
Today i rang LV to find out if they had the book "Birth of Modern Luxury" in stock since Borders could not get it in for me... the lovely sales assistant put me on the waiting list, though i dont think that book will ever be available again. While on the phone, i couldnt resist asking about the perfo speedy... she said she had all colours in stock... and then said "please come into the store and try out the bags when you are free"... i thought this was so nice.. so tomorrow im going into my LV to have a look at the perfo speedy... it will be my first instore since i have only bought off elux... I am so excited... not sure if ill get the perfo speedy though... $1870 OUCH!! So im gonna look at the Monogram Speedy 30 and might settle for that one for now.. only $875 :smile: :love:
And maybe a vernis wallet if one catches my eye... its going to be hard not to buy up the whole store, i think ill only take one credit card with me...

Will post up my experience tomorrow :amuse:

Oh good!
I thought its USD.. Just don't want you to be scammed ! ha ha.
I think you should get the speedy perfo. Its super cute! and might not be available after this season!

Enjoy! I remember my first in store experience...a bit scary but so exciting at the same time (it was my first LV experience altogether). :lol: :lol:

Superbaby said:
Perfo speedy for $1870??
Where did you get that price from?
Perfor speedy is just $1200 + tax

I think she is quoting the price in Australian dollars and $1200 is the price in US dollars on eluxury.

i dont know if i can justify the extra $1000 for the perfo.... the monogram speedy is much more classic and ill get a lot more use out of it.... although i do love the perfo.... ohhh decisions :sad: