My first LV!!! I found a great Sonatine!

1. :yahoo:

I'd been lurking in this LV forum for awhile - I'm typically a coach and Gucci girl, but after a trip to Maui and seeing all the LV bags in person I knew i was going too be adding a LV to my collection. Thanks to the ladies who helped me authenticate, my Sonatine should soon be on it's way...:yahoo: :love:

2. I saw you hit the BIN already:graucho: Congrats!!!!:yahoo: Post pics when it arrives:flowers:

3. congrats!

4. Lee - as soon as you said it looked good I jumped on it - I wasn't about to let that bag go when it was in such great condition and a decent BIN price!

5. Congratz the Sonatine is beautiful.

6. thanks purselova - It's going to be my special occasion bag (now it's time to go find the perfect outfit to go with my new bag for it's first special occasion debut...) :smile:

7. Aww, congrats! You'll love it!

8. Congrats! I can't wait to see your piccies!:yahoo:

9. I'm glad you did:sneaky: LOL:yes:

10. Congrats.

11. Congratulations! I love the Sonatine. It's such a cute yet elegant bag.

12. Congrats!

13. i used to love sonatine a lot when i was younger but then i decided that its rather small for my liking.

congrats, enjoy ur new bag and dont forget to post pics :heart:

14. ^^^ same here.
    congrats! the sonantine is a great 1st bag, I should know because it was my first LV and it was a gift from someone special. It's a lot bigger than the pochette and it has a really nice shape! I have sold my Sonantine since then...but kind of regret it for it's sentimental value...oh well...it needed a better home!

15. Congratulations!!! The Sonatine was my first LV bag. I still have it and, yes, I still love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice