My first LV handbag Sofia Coppola!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. She is gorgeous!

2. Wow, I was never really interested in this bag but it just looks so fabulous here! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

3. Thank you hun!!!

Thank you sweetie, I agree this charm just finishes the bag off beautifully!

Oh ok that makes sense now :p I knew your avatar looked familiar! I hope you get one soon they are so soft & nice I can't stop looking at it! The cream is my second favorite color but I too am worried of color transfer :nogood:

My sentiments exactly!!! Thanks :biggrin:

Thanks hun, I will post some on here very soon!

Thank you sweetie, I highly recommend this bag!

Aww thank you hun!!!

4. Nice bag.. Congrats..

I'm just want to know.. Is this heavy ? Thanks..

5. Thank you very much sweetie!!!

Thanks hun!!! :biggrin:

Wow that cherry is amazing congrats!!! Thank you ;)

Thanks sweetie!

Thanks darling!

Thank you sweetie!!!

Thanks hun!

Thank you very much!!!

Thank you sweetie, I really like your avatar she might be my next conquest in the new poudre color that just came out ;) I've always liked the Alma!

Thank you!

QUOTE=lupe_048;22550727]very beautiful, i love the way the chain looks on it too, so gorgeous congrats!:smile:[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks hun, I also love the chain!

Thanks hun!

Thank you sweetie!

Thanks darling!

Aww thank you sweetie!

6. Stunning! Enjoy!

7. Thank you sweetie!

Thank you :biggrin:

Thank you sweetie, I'm actually use to carrying heavier bags so in my opinion this bag isn't too heavy but I can see it getting heavier if I over stuff it :p

Thank you hun!!!

8. Wow! Congrats!

9. A-mazing!

10. Just stunning!!! That color is gorgeous as well!!! Congrats! Can you post some modeling pics, please??!!

11. Congrats .. great first LV and I love the strap option:smile:

12. Amazing! You started your LV bag collection of with a bang. Love it. Congrats!

13. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Congrats!! :smile:

14. Congratulations - what a stunning first bag from LV :smile:

15. That is one goooooooorgeous, totally drool worthy bag! :woot: Gratz, I've got total bag envy :tender: Mod pics? :biggrin: