My first LV from Vestiare Collective is...

Pearlicious02

Mar 16, 2015
Hey all!
I've recently been surfing through Vestiare Collective and I must say, that site has pretty good stuff! [emoji106]

I'm hoping this thread can let us share our amazing or less-than-amazing Louis Vuitton finds from VC, as well as our experiences buying from there! [emoji2]

I received this bag fully authenticated by Vestiare who is based in France. I even got the original receipt and the old version of the dustbag.
Bear in mind though that goods tax are not included so you may have to pay additional tax upon delivery to your country. In my case in Sg, it's 7% of the cost of the item.

Congrats!! I've just bought the speedy 30 monogram there (because I've bought a new speedy 35 in the airport so the second one I'll just go for second hand)... I'm still waiting for the speedy 30 now and I'm not sure if it's authentic or not (a bit worried) because I've heard VC team is not that good with the authentication... finger crossed

I've ordered 3 items from VC since the beginning of August, so some could say I'm addicted :biggrin:

So far nothing but good experiences. All items received (2, the 3 is on its way!) have been up to par and pretty good deals! I've had all items verified by the wonderfull lovlouisvuitton here at tPFs Authenticate this LOUIS VUITTON thread.

And now for the bags! Prices include shipping and all taxes since they're intra EU.

Saumur 30, 330 euros

_img1280.jpg

MC Noir Milla, 280 euros

_img1280.jpg

Yet to receive Eva, 600 euros

IMG_6718.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Kathleen37