My first LV ever arrived today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been a Coach girl for years and years, and it was time to move to the next level. I'm single with a son in college, so no one spends money on me but me. :smile:

Here she is, a gorgeous pre-loved Galliera PM. She's my first. But I'm very afraid she won't be my last. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462472742.872673.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462472752.651728.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462472761.217992.jpg

Jeny09 likes this.
  2. Congrats! I love pre-loved monogram bags with nice patina...so much less worry on patina development :smile:
    So happy you treated yourself!

3. Congrats!! Also on taking the plunge and treating yourself. Don't let it be your last! 🙈

4. Welcome to the club and I love your choice:hugs:

5. It is beautiful.:smile:

6. Congrats my friend and welcome to the addiction

7. That's one beauty I missed out on. Congrats!! I'm very happy for you! :woohoo:

8. #8 May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
    It's gorgeous! I have been considering the Galliera PM in monogram as my first LV too! I'm worried it will be a bit big for me so I haven't bit the bullet (since I'll have to take a chance without it being in stores to try on first). Enjoy it!

9. Congratulations! It's lovely.

10. congrats :smile: enjoy your new bag!

11. Lovely choice!! Congrats!!

12. She is a beauty! Congrats!

13. Congratulations! :woohoo:

14. Congrats! A well deserved present for you! The galleria is a wonderful bag, enjoy!

15. Lovely, congrats.