My first LV! Damier Alma

1. Hi everyone! In a panic, I went to the boutique today to check whether they had increased prices (and actually I called earlier and they said they hadn't but of course I wanted to see it for myself.) And even though I am going on a business trip and might find it cheaper there, I felt so relieved that the prices hadn't gone up, that I took the plunge. Here she is...

3263.jpg
  2. Beautiful :smile: ...congrats, glad you took the plunge! I love the Alma bags, it's practical and beautiful. Enjoy!

3. well done! I have seen ladies carrying it and they look cool. :smile: :love:

4. I have not seen this bag in person yet, but love the pictures. Congrats on your purchase!!

5. Nice! I like the Alma in damier canvas much more than the monogram :love:

6. Thanks, everyone!!! (But seriously folks, I am running at the speed of 1 bag every 2 weeks..wickedassin, anyone, intervention?)

7. She is a beauty!!!

8. It's beautiful.

9. i like the damier alma much better than the mono...good choice, nice bag!

10. Nice bag! My very first LV was the Damier too...however I bought the bucket one...way back then!
    Good Choice!

11. Excellent choice!!! That one is on my list for later this year. It's such a classy looking bag.

12. The Alma is beautiful in the Damier!!!! Congrats!!!

13. Beautiful Bag! Enjoy. Glad you got it at the pre-increase price.

14. Congrats on your new, beautiful bag!

15. congratulations!! the damier alma is gorgeous

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice