my first LV, but only have $200

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
hello,

I am new to LV and coach, i was going to get a coach bag for my birthday, i love coach but decided against it in part because my currect bag is near perfect and the new coach bag would not exactly what i need

so i am looking for something LV i have been eye the key and coin (165) for a while but dont know what other card and or coin cases i can get for around $200

the option to save for something bigger does not appeal because it is my Bday in a few days and i dont really seen anything bigger that i LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rkrskr

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
How about a personalised Vuitton Luggage Tag? Very unique, adds individuality to your current bag. The best part is that it costs less than $50.

lovemomo

Aug 20, 2008
Yes, your only choices are the key and change holders (aka "cles"). The Damier/Monogram Canvas cles goes for $165.

Unless the other members here have another suggestion, they'll let you know. But according to eluxury, it seems this may be the only choice right now. Unless you can spend a little more, you can get yourself a mini pochette accessoires. Which is like, a really small purse. $245

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
Yes, your only choices are the key and change holders (aka "cles"). The Damier/Monogram Canvas cles goes for $165.

Unless the other members here have another suggestion, they'll let you know. But according to eluxury, it seems this may be the only choice right now. Unless you can spend a little more, you can get yourself a mini pochette accessoires. Which is like, a really small purse. $245

they look cute and i actually do have the perfect!! use for them, but they never give infor about what the inside looks like

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
thank you guys!!!! i have choosen this one all i need to do now is wait 7 days!

it is $20 bucks more but i like it!!

lovemomo

Aug 20, 2008
thank you guys!!!! i have choosen this one all i need to do now is wait 7 days!

it is $20 bucks more but i like it!!
yay Congrats!! I'm glad I could help. The Vernis ones are truly amazing, aren't they? You've made a wonderful choice. Enjoy!!