My first LV bag!

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
I finally bought my very first LV bag yesterday. The SA was really nice and helped me with my choice.:yahoo:

IMGP0039.jpg

IMGP0050.jpg

Is anybody here for a reveal?:P

Aaaaaah..... this one is SUCH a beauty, it is truly one of my absolute favourites!! What a great choice!!! i am absolutely LOVING it!! any chance of a modelling pic??

congrats! i want one too but can't decide which size. which size did you go for?

there isnt an LV where i am so i have to order online. really difficult to imagine the size of the bags. they do give measurements but its not the same, you just can't visualise it.

Aaaaaah..... this one is SUCH a beauty, it is truly one of my absolute favourites!! What a great choice!!! i am absolutely LOVING it!! any chance of a modelling pic??

I just took them in my parent's apartment, since I only have small mirrors.... They obviously need to clean theirs. :P
I should ask someone else to take pics of me... They look weird. :nuts:

IMGP0054.jpg

IMGP0058.jpg

I'm 5'4'', by the way.

Last edited:
congrats! i want one too but can't decide which size. which size did you go for?

there isnt an LV where i am so i have to order online. really difficult to imagine the size of the bags. they do give measurements but its not the same, you just can't visualise it.

I bought a 30. The 25 is really cute, but it doesn't fit all the stuff I need to carry around with me.