My first LV bag!

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
I finally bought my very first LV bag yesterday. The SA was really nice and helped me with my choice.:yahoo:

Is anybody here for a reveal?:P

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
I'm not good with the teasing, so here we go! :cutesy:

Does that scarf (non-LV) work with the bag during the sommer months? What do you think?

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
Aaaaaah..... this one is SUCH a beauty, it is truly one of my absolute favourites!! What a great choice!!! i am absolutely LOVING it!! any chance of a modelling pic??

isak

Feb 18, 2010
scotland
congrats! i want one too but can't decide which size. which size did you go for?

there isnt an LV where i am so i have to order online. really difficult to imagine the size of the bags. they do give measurements but its not the same, you just can't visualise it.

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Aaaaaah..... this one is SUCH a beauty, it is truly one of my absolute favourites!! What a great choice!!! i am absolutely LOVING it!! any chance of a modelling pic??
I just took them in my parent's apartment, since I only have small mirrors.... They obviously need to clean theirs. :P
I should ask someone else to take pics of me... They look weird. :nuts:

I'm 5'4'', by the way.

Last edited:

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
congrats! i want one too but can't decide which size. which size did you go for?

there isnt an LV where i am so i have to order online. really difficult to imagine the size of the bags. they do give measurements but its not the same, you just can't visualise it.
I bought a 30. The 25 is really cute, but it doesn't fit all the stuff I need to carry around with me.