My first LV bag-speedy-some question-pls help

I like big bags... Jessica Simpson is carrying the 35 in the pic here.. I have thi one as well.... The 25 and 30 are too small in my opinion.. I actually looooooooooooooooooooooooooove the 40. I went to the store yesterday and was surprised it looked so trendy!

LVgirl.

Sounds like you're the perfect cnadidate for the Speedy 30. I currently own a Speedy 25 which I bought right as I graduated college - back then I didn't carry much, and life was simple. But now, I am eyeballing a 30 or even a 35 to accomodate all the stuff I carry with me everyday.

The speedy is classic, and will NEVER go out of stlyle. It can be dressy and casual all at the same time.

You just can't go wrong, and I give my strongest recommendations to the Speedy 30.

I have two speedies in 25 and one in 30 - the 30 seems to hold its shape better (at least for me, maybe because its epi?). They're both great bags - just try on both at the store with all of your stuff in it and see how it goes?

Hi, I am in the same boat as you - I am thinking I will get my first LV bag soon, and I want to get a damier speedy. I was trying to decide between 25 and 30. I have other big bags, so I didn't think I necessarily needed the 30, but when I compared them in the store, the 25 was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, and the 30 didn't seem nearly as huge as I thought it would be. The size difference between the 25 and 30 seemed a lot greater than I thought also. It seemed like the 30 would be easier to get things in and out of. Obviously, they're both great styles, but it seemed to me like I would use the 30 more.

I would suggest the speedy 30 for what you need to put in there ... and it is a very sturdy bag ... classy and timeless. The mc pochette is very small and was meant as a make-up bag. Good luck!

I, too, am ready to buy a Speedy . I am not sure whether I want the 30 or the 35. About 20 years ago I was given the large Keepall mono travel bag and I have hardly used it. I think that I will start to take it on trips as my carry on. So probably I will buy the 30 because I already have the extra large one. I am also considering buying the mono wallet as well. Any ideas about the best one?

LVgirl - i'd definitely recommend the 30. it seems like you're going to put alot in there! as for the pochette. Alot of people have a pochette inside their speedies. you can consider that too!

The speedys are so well made, may have theirs for 20 years plus!!! I carry everything you mentioned and it fits in the 25. The 30 looks like a piece of luggage on me because my frame is so small. If you are a petite woman, go with the 25, if you are tall go with the 30, but BOTH sizes will hold everything you mentioned! Good luck with your first purchase, you will be hooked like the rest of us!!!

The 30 carries everything you mentioned and a lot more! It really is an amazing bag, I was so surprised when I got mine. It is really sturdy, you can stuff it full and it will hold perfectly. I love how practical and cute it is. Don't every worry about it falling apart, it will hold! Go get it now!