My first LV bag! Quick reveal :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hahaha that was my first thought exactly!!! 😄
    "No child allowed within ten feet of my LouisVuitton bags!"

Congrats OP!

2. Awe! Congratulation! And what a handsome little helper you have!!

3. Beautiful bags! :smile:

4. Congrats! :smile:

5. Yaaaayyy! Gooooorgeous!!! Congrats and welcome to LV! What a great starter piece!! Mine was the regular 25, so lucky you!! And that clef is soooo amazing!! You will use it every day 😍😍😍 congrats!!!

6. Lovey first pieces!! Congrats!

7. What classics. You got my absolute favorites!! What a beautiful babe to help you check them out [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

8. Lovely, congrats!

9. Cute helper! Congratulations on your new goodies!

10. Congratulations,simply beautiful!

11. Awwhhh!! Your son is so adorable! He's excited for his first LV u boxing XD :heart:

Enjoy your new babies!! The key pouches are so useful. I use one everyday but from the men's section =]

12. THANK you everyone!

I definitely see a future LV fan in my son! :biggrin:

And I actually bought this LV bag mainly for the durable canvas to have when I am alone with my boy, so he got to help :smile: and he was very happy with the unboxing and he got excited when he saw it was a bag in the box haha.

One day when I was late home from work he asked me "Mommy shopping? Maybe bag?" Hahaha

13. Yeah! Congrats - and cute little friend you have there too ;)

14. Congratulations on your new Speedy and cles!! Beautiful, timeless pieces!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice