My first LV bag..damier neverfull or damier speedy?

I was in the exact same situation as you my dear. I ended up purchasing the damier ebony speedy first and then the neverfull in damier ebony... i use my neverfull more nowadays... just because its easier to put over my shoulder.. :smile:

I have a speedy and a NF but my NF is MM. I love both but the NF gets used much more. It's so convenient and can be worn over the shoulder for those days when you need your hands. The NF PM I find is a bit small though.

In the end, you can't go wrong with either :smile:

I would get a speedy. I got a mono speedy as my first (and only) LV and I love it. Love the closed top too. I take it with me everywhere I go and after almost a year I still love it and it still looks great.

I'm going to choose the Damier Neverfull, purely becasue it's new and something different! Not that there's anything wrong with the Speedy.... But not many people will have the Damier Neverfull - and it just looks so so pretty!

But all depends on how you like to carry your bag - in your hands or on your shoulders?

thanks all for your advices.. look like speedy 30 is a classic piece.

if I add mini lin speedy as the 3rd option?

1) damier neverfull pm
2) damier speedy 30
3) mini lin speedy

will you all still suggest that I choose damier speedy 30 for value ( as in more worth) and long lasting wise???
mini lin, the damier speedy comes 2nd.