my first LV baby...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    Girls,
    Im just going to share my moment of glory with u all bcoz i know u all will be so understanding...
    well i'm getting my first LV handbag... :graucho::biggrin: I am sooooo happy.. but let me warn you first bout my english.. it's not so good so I hope u all will enjoy my story

I've spent hours on the internet to look up for palermo PM and tivolli gm pictures and reviews the week before...When I went to LV boutique I was so determined to get palermo PM as it was my highest budget for a bag..
    and I did bought the palermo as what I've decided after spending more than one hour in the boutique having a doubtful mind and a very, very tough decision whether to buy tivolli GM or palermo PM...
    then my friend and I went for sight seeing in the town until really late in the evening... then suddenly this idea flickered to my mind that i should be getting tivolli GM... y bother spending some extra money for a bag that i really like...
    Yes!! :yahoo::yahoo:finally we rushed back to the boutique and changed my palermo to tivolli... what a day... I know I've spend more that my ballpark figure and I hope I wont regret my decision...
    me in the morning with first catch.. the palermo pm.. well If u can notice the difference in the paperbag size... that's d only thing that can be use as a proof that i'm getting palermo in the morning but changed my mind to tivolli in the evening...
    [​IMG]

2. me with my lovely tivolli...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Wow! Congrats :biggrin:

4. So pretty! Congrats!

5. pretty bag, looks great on you . . . :woohoo:

6. LVoe the tivolli. Great purchase. Congrats!!!!

7. Good choice, Congrats!

8. Looks great on you! Congrats on your first LV.

9. Tq everybody...
    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

10. very nice, it looks beautiful

11. It's beautiful. Congrats!!!!

12. Beautiful bag !!

13. good decision! congrats! have a happy time with your new bag!

14. LOVELY BAG! great choice for your first lv bag! can't wait to see you have more lv! :] you shouldn't regret this! the tivoli gm is stunning :]

15. Congrats!
    Very pretty!