My First LV: Azur Speedy 30 or Batignolles Horizontal

My First LV Bag: a Damier Azur Speedy 30 or a Monogram Batignolles Horizontal

• Damier Azur Speedy 30

• Monogram Batignolles Horizontal

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am Filipina and when I went to the Philippines I got a lot of compliments on my Damier Azur speedy 30 because you don't see many Damier Azur there. You mostly see monogram and most of the time they are the fake ones everyone gets from Greenhills!

How about something from the Mini Lin line and the Mini Lin Croisette ~ I think it'll be perfect for a warm climate like the Philippines. The Canvas tend to stick to my skin when it's hot, and I'm in L.A. where it doesn't get too hot.

i "played" with the mini lin at the LV store and the linen didnt feel right. i felt like the fabric would tear after just a week with me! :shame: but the mini lin soooo beautiful!

omg! love your collection! :love:

I am Filipina and when I went to the Philippines I got a lot of compliments on my Damier Azur speedy 30 because you don't see many Damier Azur there. You mostly see monogram and most of the time they are the fake ones everyone gets from Greenhills!

i know! the monogram is such a beautiful design and i hate that its been beaten to death by the ones who fake it and the ones who wear the fakes. :cursing:
kahit nagtitinda ng taho naka monogram!

Personally if I needed something quick and practical I always go for shoulder bags, so BH it is! It leaves my hands and arms free to carry all the other junk I usually have on me during my working week. But on the weekends, when things are more relaxed and I carry sooo much less, I switch to my speedy which is just so beautiful and easy to use.

I will throw in that I did try and bring my Speedy to work once, but with carry a laptop bag and my lunch bag, it became far too annoying not to be able to throw it over my shoulder. Felt a bit weighted down.

Both bags are gorgeous, either way you go you will not regret! Good luck~

Personally if I needed something quick and practical I always go for shoulder bags, so BH it is! It leaves my hands and arms free to carry all the other junk I usually have on me during my working week. But on the weekends, when things are more relaxed and I carry sooo much less, I switch to my speedy which is just so beautiful and easy to use.

I will throw in that I did try and bring my Speedy to work once, but with carry a laptop bag and my lunch bag, it became far too annoying not to be able to throw it over my shoulder. Felt a bit weighted down.

Both bags are gorgeous, either way you go you will not regret! Good luck~

my thoughts exactly about handbags! and i usually carry so many things around. thanks so much for the feedback! :tup:

i know! the monogram is such a beautiful design and i hate that its been beaten to death by the ones who fake it and the ones who wear the fakes. :cursing:
kahit nagtitinda ng taho naka monogram!

I know I find that to be so funny! When I came back to the states and wore my Beverly people who know I went to the Philippines would ask me if I bought my Beverly at Greenhills. :tdown: