My first LV, and a dumb question!

Isabelli

Oct 22, 2006
My dad bought this for me as a xmas gift.. He told the seller at LV he wanted a speedy 30. But i think the seller might have got i wrong?! so is this the 30?

Sorry for the smokes,not mine! had to compere the bag with something worldwide :shame:

And one more thing, on this flap it is printed 35.

Here is the card sayin 35 :

And here it says 30:

Thanks for any help! (btw,my english sucks,hope you understod.)

I really LOVE the bag,but i want to know the size! :smile:

If it says 35 under the flap then it's definitely not a 30.......it's a 35! Do you like the size? I'm thinking of getting this bag, and am wondering if it's too big?!

Congrats on the new bag!

luv my bag: Love the size,not to big at all! thats why i am confused. Thought the 35 would be bigger. But my dad asked the seller for a speedy 30,and the seller said "yeah,thats the most popular size, blablabla" and then he went to wrap it in.. Maybe i have got the 35 for the price of a 30??

luv my bag: Love the size,not to big at all! thats why i am confused. Thought the 35 would be bigger. But my dad asked the seller for a speedy 30,and the seller said "yeah,thats the most popular size, blablabla" and then he went to wrap it in.. Maybe i have got the 35 for the price of a 30??

if you got it in 30's price, you definitely got a good deal. Who is the SA (new)? Congrats!!!

My dad bought this for me as a xmas gift.. He told the seller at LV he wanted a speedy 30. But i think the seller might have got i wrong?! so is this the 30?

Sorry for the smokes,not mine! had to compere the bag with something worldwide :shame:

And one more thing, on this flap it is printed 35.

Here is the card sayin 35 :

And here it says 30:

Thanks for any help! (btw,my english sucks,hope you understod.)

I really LOVE the bag,but i want to know the size! :smile:

Measure it! :yes: The longest side gives the size (if you measure in cm...) 30 cm = Size 30, 35 cm = Size 35 :P
Btw, congrats!!!

Thanks for all your help ladies! It must be the 35 ! funny that the seller sold it for a 30..God deal,oh yeah! Im very happy with it,cant wait to take it out! And the size is good,but i still cant belive the seller did that mistake! should i feel bad for not call them an tell? :wondering
Gergirl: have to measure it tomorrow to be sure..!
ilovepurses: thanks!!
newaddiction:thanks and merry christmas to you to :smile:

I run over to the neighbours house to borrow a scale (?) It is the 35!! yey! even more happy now! good deals are greate! :smile:

GerGirl: thanks for your opinion :smile: i agree,but feel a little bad ! :P