My first LV (Alma) is real!! :)

1. Hello, I posted a few days ago (http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/just-bought-my-first-lv-bag-its-alma-50603.html) about my joy over having gotten my first LV bag:
    eBay: LOUIS VUITTON CLASSIC ALMA AND BONUS ACCESSORIES (item 230032969820 end time Sep-26-06 05:01:09 PDT)
    and after a few days of anxiously waiting for it, it arrived. I just took it to one of the LV stores in Los Angeles where they verified that the Alma and all the accessories are authentic! :yahoo:

2. Congratulations! Looks like you got a terrific deal!

3. awesome, thats good news and a VERY good deal! Congrats! haha:nuts:

4. I can't believe the bargain that you got - that is amazing!! Congratulations! :yahoo:

5. Wow and the two pieces to go with it, that's awesome. You don't see that everyday. Enjoy your Alma.

6. Congrats! That is a fabulous deal! Enjoy them!

7. wonderful - it's a fantastic bag, and special that you got the additional items

8. WOW so cheap!!!!
    lucky you :P

9. Aaaaw, congrats! :tender:
    I love Almas, what a great choice. Enjoy!

10. Congrats on your first LV!

11. Awesome buy :smile: congrat's again.

12. holy crap! what a bargain!
    good eye on catching that one!

13. Aww, congratulations! You got a really good deal! Enjoy your alma!!! :yes:

14. Congrats! Great deal!

15. Congrats!!! My First Lv Was The Alma Bag Too!! I Purchased It At A Lv Boutique And Get Asked All Of The Time If It Is Real (actually Not So Much Anymore Because The Leather Is Darkening Now On The Straps--be Prepared For Rude Questions--after The Handles Start To Darken, The Questions Lessen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice