My First LV Accessory

laura229

♥
O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
After a long, hard semester, I ended up with a 100.4 average in my honors accounting class, and I set the curve on my legal and regulatory environment of business final (!!!! after hours and hours of studying..ugh). So I got a litte reward for all my hard work....:yahoo:

A damier cles:heart:

I'm so excited...!!!

Attachments

• laura 2912.jpg
    laura 2912.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 41
  • laura 2918.jpg
    laura 2918.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 40
  • laura 2919.jpg
    laura 2919.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 87
After a long, hard semester, I ended up with a 100.4 average in my honors accounting class, and I set the curve on my legal and regulatory environment of business final (!!!! after hours and hours of studying..ugh). So I got a litte reward for all my hard work....:yahoo:

A damier cles:heart:

I'm so excited...!!!

Yay!:yahoo: Congrats! Very well deserved!!!

:graucho: Oh! Funny story...I should have included this in my first post....

When I ordered it, I was at my boyfriend's house, and he was looking over my shoulder. He goes..."What's that? Key and change holder? Wait! What?! You're paying that much for something to hold your change?? Hell, I'll hold your change for you!"

I explained to him that it had many other uses, but he walked around muttering about how he would hold my change for me for the rest of the day!

I'm educating him little by little...trying to bring him over to the "dark" side of LV!:wlae: I showed him a Balenciaga that I wanted, and he told me that he much prefered the look of LV...so at least I know that there's hope for him!