My first LP bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dylan Tote in Leaf Green

I love it! The leather is so soft and buttery and squishable, the green is a gorgeous shade that is perfect for spring/summer, and it has so many pockets for all of my random stuff :smile:

For reference, I am 5'6

Sorry for the awful mod shots, my camera sucks and I haven't really gotten the hang of photographing mirrors yet. Any tips are appreciated :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!!! It's beautiful and looks fantastic on you! You'll need more, now that you've felt the leather :biggrin:

BTW no way around the flash reflection; best bet is to try to get enough natural light from windows or industrial style lighting and turn the flash off. But these look good!!

3. Congrats!!! It's beautiful and looks fantastic on you! You'll need more, now that you've felt the leather :biggrin:

BTW no way around the flash reflection; best bet is to try to get enough natural light from windows or industrial style lighting and turn the flash off. But these look good!!

4. I love this bag, I've been so tempted to get it. You don't see them too often any more. I have a dylan zip in black that is the only thing that stopped me from getting it. Is the handle soft, or does it have the hard pvc in the middle?

The bag looks so nice on you!

5. gorgeous!! congrats!!

6. it's a gorgeous bag for sure :smile: my handle has hard pvc in the middle

7. Beautiful! My favorite color in this style!

8. Very pretty!!! Lately, I have been loving green a lot. I have this bag in black and love it. Congrats!!!!!