My First Love Me Midi

VanBod1525

O.G.
May 19, 2009
I'm so excited! I've been wanting to try this classic BE style for so long. I have a mini (pre-loved) but it is a tad small for my daily needs so I've been on the lookout for a midi in matte leather. I was thinking of doing a BEC of this in matte petrol but then this popped up on ebay... medium purple matte with threaded and rolled handles that can be swapped plus the messenger strap. Too good to pass up and the seller just dropped the price...it's a sign I tell you!

Shouldn't take too long to get to me as seller and I are in the UK so I'll post a reveal soon.

How fabulous VanBod, I saw that listing, it was quite brilliant to design with both sets of handles!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I wish I was in the UK too. :crybaby:

Sounds excellent!! I saw the auction!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new lovely BE!! I have yet to get a LM midi...always stick to the mini's...I keep thinking I need to go for a midi!

So when you get it...can you post pictures of your midi and mini for size comparison??

Sure, I'll post the two together. I blame Merika and her gorgeous matte mandarin bag, made me jones for something in matte myself. Ok, I have the Enchant Me coming in matte grey at the end of the month, but this was a deal to good to pass up.

VanBod, you will love your color - I cannot believe I almost passed up my Turquoise Sheen, honestly she is heaven, I don't know what I would do without her.

odebdo, in my first reveal, I have a size comparison of my Mini and Midi. :smile:

Oh VanBod, I had forgotten that Turq Sheen HM was yours. I visited that pix in the BE Ref Library here on tPF so many times before I got my own Turq Sheen. She is so lovely.
Like I have said before, if you all knew how many times I visit that BE Ref Library.... freak I tell you, I am a total raving lunatic, LOL.

VanBod, you will love your color - I cannot believe I almost passed up my Turquoise Sheen, honestly she is heaven, I don't know what I would do without her.

odebdo, in my first reveal, I have a size comparison of my Mini and Midi. :smile:

Well...you most certainly did! Hmmmm...really not a lot of difference...I am debating on my matte choco BEC...I keep changing from mini to midi in my mind...will sleep on it and visit those pictures many more times!

Thanks Lovehandbags!

Sorry to go off course VB....can' wait to see your midi!

The mid purple matte is amazing, so divine and I love the Matte leather. This is the perfect addition to my BE purples!

Love Me Midi Medium Purple Matte next to Love Me Mini Dark Grey Matte

Adore Me Dark Purple Glossy
Love Me Midi Medium Purple Matte
Make Me Smile Medium Aubergine Sheen

Attachments

• IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 259
attachment.php

OMG, this is GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks Merika, for the compliment and for the photo resize. I'm rubbish at uploading so resize away!

I thought one purple bag was enough but these 3 styles and shades are so different that it doesn't feel like a duplication at all.

O....M....G!!!:faint::faint::faint:

I LOVE your new addition!! And I love your grey mini :drool:...and your purple trio:drool:...

I seriously want to come play with your bags!!