*~My First Louis Vuitton!~*

Congrats!

Here is some info on cleaning and protecting your beautiful speedy!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/cleaning-protecting-your-lv-faqs-184335.html

You are probably just pulling off built up dirt at this point. But, check out these threads are pretty interesting. There is also another thread about a magic eraser and a petit noe. That is probably what you need.

Here that one is http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-vs-ebay-noe-amazing-results-lots-399394.html

Good Luck and enjoy her! She will always be your first baby. ;P

You'll be fine. I just gave my Alma the Magic Eraser treatment last month, and by the time I was finished, what was left of the sponge was brown. One moisturizing treatment later and she was back to normal.

Congratulations on your first LV! You look terrific carrying it! Maybe I'll see you in the Chevy Chase boutique at some point--it draws us all in like a moth to a flame.

Pictures:

The lock I'm impressed with, but I'm going to work on the leather again today... it did get a lot lighter but I know there's still a lot of dirt left that I need to be patient with.

243olf5.jpg

The products I used...
- Magic Eraser worked wonders (I scrubbed pretty hard, got rid of all water spots, dirt, and scuffs... even light scratches!)
- Brass Polish - creamy consistency and very easy to work with. Took off tarnish of all hardware and lock
- Leather cleaning/conditioning wipes - took off more dirt, and conditioned leather pretty well. Probably will re-moisturize though

15fq8o2.jpg

Lock results ... before & after (before picture taken from the website where I purchased my bag)

b53ypk.jpg

Leather tab...
I can clearly read what it says now and it doesn't curl up anymore!

f4e4va.jpg

Handles... not TOO big of a difference, but I will be reworking these today.

Pictures:

The lock I'm impressed with, but I'm going to work on the leather again today... it did get a lot lighter but I know there's still a lot of dirt left that I need to be patient with.

243olf5.jpg

The products I used...
- Magic Eraser worked wonders (I scrubbed pretty hard, got rid of all water spots, dirt, and scuffs... even light scratches!)
- Brass Polish - creamy consistency and very easy to work with. Took off tarnish of all hardware and lock
- Leather cleaning/conditioning wipes - took off more dirt, and conditioned leather pretty well. Probably will re-moisturize though

15fq8o2.jpg

Lock results ... before & after (before picture taken from the website where I purchased my bag)

b53ypk.jpg

Leather tab...
I can clearly read what it says now and it doesn't curl up anymore!

f4e4va.jpg

Handles... not TOO big of a difference, but I will be reworking these today.

It's amazing what these products can do! Your bag looks so good! I love magic eraser...I have to say, the first time I did it, I was really scared! I was so pleased with the results! I wouldn't hesitate to do it again......I have also read on one of the threads heree that someone used clinque moisturizer on their handles to moisturize them....I used Apple Care leather conditioner...works like a charm! You did a great job.....she looks great! Congratulations! :yes:

lol i just bought that one 5 days ago from the boutique(my 1st one),, and eventhough i was about to return it,, (expensive),, now ive decided to keep it what tha heck i deserve it!! lol