My first Louis Vuitton and reveal from the Caribbean!!

I have wanted a Louis Vuitton handbag for a while now and last year I began saving to make my first purchase in 2013. I had my sights set on the Totally GM in monogram but sadly it has been discontinued. I made my purchase from the store in Yacht Haven Grande while in St. Thomas during my cruise. I'm so excited to reveal my first Louis Vuitton! :biggrin:
You're on carnival! I recognize those towel animals anywhere! Congrats on your Louis!!

Hi! I am going on a cruise that stops at Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. Based on this thread, St. Thomas May be the better option for a trip to LV. I am looking for a Speedy 25b or Graceful in DE Made in France. Do you recall if the common handbags were MIF or USA made?

Hi! I am going on a cruise that stops at Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. Based on this thread, St. Thomas May be the better option for a trip to LV. I am looking for a Speedy 25b or Graceful in DE Made in France. Do you recall if the common handbags were MIF or USA made?
The Caribbean pieces are sourced from Europe. Only USA and Canada get Made in US pieces. Not 100% sure about Puerto Rico, but definitely St. Thomas will be made in Europe. (Spain, France, or Italy)

Hi! I am going on a cruise that stops at Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. Based on this thread, St. Thomas May be the better option for a trip to LV. I am looking for a Speedy 25b or Graceful in DE Made in France. Do you recall if the common handbags were MIF or USA made?[/QUOTE
Unfortunately, the LV store at St. Thomas is closed ( at least the one at the marina).Here in PR prices are the same than the U.S.A, and we have almost a 12% tax:sad:.

Sorry for the late reply. My Totally MM that I purchased in St. Thomas is made in USA. It’s from 2013, when they started using the cloth Made in USA tags. You’ll probably find USA pieces in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas since they are US territories.

I’m not sure if you were able to make your trip this year due to COVID, but hope you were able to.

Sorry for the late reply. My Totally MM that I purchased in St. Thomas is made in USA. It’s from 2013, when they started using the cloth Made in USA tags. You’ll probably find USA pieces in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas since they are US territories.

I’m not sure if you were able to make your trip this year due to COVID, but hope you were able to.

Thank you for sharing. My cruise was canceled due to COVID. I found out the LV store in St Thomas has since closed. On the happy end, I did buy a Speedy 25b DE this year from my local shop and it was MIF. I presume since COVID is hitting US hard more pieces are MIF.

Thank you for sharing. My cruise was canceled due to COVID. I found out the LV store in St Thomas has since closed. On the happy end, I did buy a Speedy 25b DE this year from my local shop and it was MIF. I presume since COVID is hitting US hard more pieces are MIF.
I used to shop at the St. Thomas store and loved it. It's sad it's closed. Visited the mall in San Juan and the sales taxes were high so it wasn't worth it.