My first Louis!!! Pics and question... dimpling/crookedness??

Quick update! :smile:

It seems that the dimples are lessening! I have been trying to fix it by pinching the offending areas into place (lol- it actually does seem to help!) as well as letting the bag sit on my desk stuffed with some tissue paper. So maybe this was indeed a result of it being folded up, as some of you suggested!

I will post pics soon, especially if it continues to improve.. and hopefully disappear completely! Maybe I will not have to exchange! :yahoo: Honestly, I feel like I have become attached to the bag anyway.. lol. I will probably just keep it at this point.

Finally... in related news... I clearly have Louis fever, because I just had to get another. :love: It should be here in a few days! I can't wait to show you!

I have the same bag, but in the 30. Mine has always had a dimple or two like that which I have to press out from the inside of the bag, if that makes sense. That has never really bothered me, as I like my speedies to have a bit of character, especially seeing as they sag a bit to begin with. That being said, you spent a good chunk of change on your bag. If you aren't like me and the dimple bugs you that much, take it back.

Quick update! :smile:

It seems that the dimples are lessening! I have been trying to fix it by pinching the offending areas into place (lol- it actually does seem to help!) as well as letting the bag sit on my desk stuffed with some tissue paper. So maybe this was indeed a result of it being folded up, as some of you suggested!

I will post pics soon, especially if it continues to improve.. and hopefully disappear completely! Maybe I will not have to exchange! :yahoo: Honestly, I feel like I have become attached to the bag anyway.. lol. I will probably just keep it at this point.

Finally... in related news... I clearly have Louis fever, because I just had to get another. :love: It should be here in a few days! I can't wait to show you!

what did you order now?? haha:smile:

ALWAYS ask to look at the item you are purchasing. Here in Hawaii I see many japanese who do not look at the item they are purchasing. It is customary with all the SA I have experienced to present the item to you for your approval It is a kind of a show and adds drama and value to the item. Once or twice I had a rather jaded SA who just brought the item in a bag and no intention of presenting it to me. Or they left out the box or dust bag as if it wasn't necessary. You have the right and responsibility to have all you expect when purchasing a costly LV item but sometimes you have to ask for it (unfortunately).

Congrats on your new Speedy and your very first LV!! I'm glad the dimpling is getting better, hopefully you won't need to do an exchange. Too funny about LV fever, but SO true. I can't wait to see your next reveal!