My first Louboutins!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been lurking on this thread for ages drooling at all the beautiful shoes and telling DH all about it and finally for my birthday, he bought me a pair. My very own CLs :yahoo:

Its definitely a start of a love affair or at least a very slippery slope :nuts:

I'm usually a flats kind of girl coz I can't really walk well in heels but these are so lovely. I love them so much I just keep taking them out of the box, putting them on, walking around my room and then putting them back in the box. I think I'll have to practice a bit more before I go out in them :P

Thanks for letting me share!!

Attached Files:

2. Stunning!!!! The colour is so gorgeous!!!! :woohoo:

3. congrats on your 1st pair! :woohoo: they look lovely on you!

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations!!! Your new simples are gorgeous and they look perfect on you!!!

5. Congrats Luxe, new simples make a great first pair especially since they are easier to walk in than some of the other CL's (IMO) and they look great on you!

6. Congrats and a happy belated b'day [​IMG]

7. wonderful! welcome to the addiction! :biggrin:

8. Gorgeous shoes, congratulations and happy belated birthday.

I bought my first pair (Hora slingbacks) a year ago and have been waiting till I had a baby to make sure shoes will fit my post-pregnancy feet..

On the hunt now ;)

9. congrats on your first pair of CLs! They definitely won't be your last :graucho:

10. Beautiful color and they look FAB on you!!! Congrats on your first pair and yes, it is a VERY slippery slope from here!!!! :P

11. They're stunning! Happy birthday too!
    I still randomly take mine out of their boxes just to admire :biggrin: I love breaking in a new pair of CLs.

12. WOW! The color is great and they look so good on you.

13. What a great present! Congrats!
    Happy Birthday to you!:yahoo:

14. Very beautiful and I love the color! Congrats and welcome!

15. congratulations on your first pair! they look fantastic on you! :smile: hoping for many more to come heehee