My First Longchamp: Le Foulonne Flap Crossbody

Sorciere

Impossible Girl
Nov 21, 2015
I have been admiring this bag for quite sometime. I had the opportunity to get it at a killer deal and jumped at it. I never saw this bag in person, so I was worried I would not like it. Boy, was a wrong. It is the perfect simple black crossbody to add to my collection. The leather is so soft and molds to the body when you carry it. A friend commented that it was so plain looking and then she touched the leather and said "Wow! That's amazing!" that was what I was going for! Something simple, plain, but gorgeous all at the same time!

Attachments

• IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 641

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
I have been admiring this bag for quite sometime. I had the opportunity to get it at a killer deal and jumped at it. I never saw this bag in person, so I was worried I would not like it. Boy, was a wrong. It is the perfect simple black crossbody to add to my collection. The leather is so soft and molds to the body when you carry it. A friend commented that it was so plain looking and then she touched the leather and said "Wow! That's amazing!" that was what I was going for! Something simple, plain, but gorgeous all at the same time!

Yes, it IS gorgeous! Enjoy!

Amazona

Mar 31, 2013
Congrats on a great purchase! :tup: The leather is lush, isn't it?

You'll find Longchamp is addictive - you wisely went straight for the money shot; most of us start with the nylon bags and purchase several. Then, later on, get a leather bag...and then another...and then some more. And without a single regret! The "I regret my LC purchase" is a very rare subject on this subforum, mostly it's the other way around. :smile:

westvillage

Sep 17, 2013

Congrats on a beautiful little bag. I passed someone in the Bloomies Longchamp boutique who was buying this in tan/natural, and a LePliage, for a trip to Japan. My head spun round at how pretty and perfect the two were together. I have the Le Foulonne tote?? in gray (the one that has the flap closure like the Le Pliage) and I adore the leather. Your purchase is inspiring me. Enjoy!