my first little h bag on the way to me =)

Hey Missy!!!

I'm so thrilled for u!! So did you get a herbag or which bag? Sorry I was a little confused!
Anyways you must be so excited....remember theres no turning back with H bags! LOL..Heh....Cannot wait to see those pictures.
Thanks for sharing!!!!

welcome maria and congrats on your first piece of H heaven!

you will soon find that you can't stop at just one
and will be thinking of your 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on...cheers! :drinkup:

thank you for all the lovely welcoming and comments:heart:.

i just bought this yesterday, so i'm hoping it'll reach me by the end of next week (since it's sent with ems). i'll post pics as soon as i get the bag:smile:. hmm, i've never bought from let-trade before, how fast does it take for an item to reach the buyer?

i've also been thinking, how does one pronounce the word "herbag"? :confused1:

hi again,

my herbag has arrived today. i took her out from her dustbag and was surprised by her size. let-trade didn't give measurements and in the pics she didn't look so big:lol:.

she's in very good condition...much better than i expected, which i'm really happy with.

i've attached some photos of my herbag. please excuse my clothing as i'm already in my pyjamas when i finally had time to "try" the bag:sweatdrop:

my massai gm is not here yet (hopefully early next week:yes:), but i'll definitely post when she arrives. on that note, i want to share another excitement with you:nuts:....i've just bought a vintage kelly today from a lovely fellow tpf-er:yahoo:. i'm so excited! she's a brown box kelly 28 with gold hardware. i think this week has been a hermes week for me:angel:....

thank you for listening and sharing my excitement:heart:

Attachments

• herbagflash.jpg
    herbagflash.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 72
  • herbagnoflash.jpg
    herbagnoflash.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 51
  • herbagmod.jpg
    herbagmod.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 88