My first (little) Gucci!

chicjean

O.G.
May 28, 2010
My new years resolution is to only pay for things in cash and stop relying on my CC's.

As an incentive, I've been saving since fall for a fancy coin purse. Paying with cash, I end up with TONS of coins and I've noticed them accumulating in the bottom of my purse and getting things dirty :/

Last night, I picked up this little guy- I seriously love him so much!! He looks like he's smiling, and I'm excited to use him!

Here's a quick photo of his "smile" with my iPhone.

61d1c5a1.jpg

282640_BMJ1G_6573_001_web_zoomin.jpg

Thanks all! :hugs:

I've been using him tons!

That will definitely carry all your coins and more!!!!
Too cute :smile: :smile: You should collect the pig and whale as well.

I saw the whale and pig at the store (SO cute!!!), but the SA mentioned that they're mainly coated canvas. I don't have any experience with Gucci coated canvas, but I had a not so good experience with a little Fendi pouch a while back and am hesitant to invest in more.

Does anyone have any experience with the durability of the Gucci coated canvas??

I may just have to make my own little Gucci zoo.... :graucho:

Thanks all! :hugs:

I've been using him tons!

I saw the whale and pig at the store (SO cute!!!), but the SA mentioned that they're mainly coated canvas. I don't have any experience with Gucci coated canvas, but I had a not so good experience with a little Fendi pouch a while back and am hesitant to invest in more.

Does anyone have any experience with the durability of the Gucci coated canvas??

I may just have to make my own little Gucci zoo.... :graucho:

Gucci coated canvas is very durable - the canvas is actually thicker than the LV coated canvas. So you shouldn't have any problems with it. Sorry you had a bad experience with Fendi coated canvas. Fendi was my first premium designer bag purchases back in the mid 90's and my coated canvas pieces from them are in brand new condition even after 16 years but back then, they also lined every bag with leather. I don't know maybe I'm guessing quality went downhill.:shrugs: