My first Lily - Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy to tell that I have got my first Lily added to my Mulberry family. A beautyful preloved oak. And it will not be the last Lily - I have for long time wanted a black one with silver hw.
    For now I am so pleased and ready to take her to Coldplay concert.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467806724.738989.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467806740.421859.jpg

2. Very pretty! Congratulations :heart:

3. Soooo pretty! Looks lovely on you :smile:

4. Lovely lily. Have fun with her, congrats

5. Lily looks lovely on you, have a great time watching Coldplay; I saw them at Wembley a few years ago and they were amazing.

6. Lovely! And have a great evening!

7. Congrats! I love the Lily and she looks great on you!

8. Beautiful lily - I have the medium and love her. Your shoes are incredible btw :smile:

9. What a lovely Lily - congratulations! :love: And a really good cross-body length on you (I'm a little too tall so it sits at an awkward hight on me).

10. A true classic:smile: Congrats! Am a Lily lover myself, have a rose petal one which I adore:heart:

11. Thanks for all your sweet comments! It is for sure a Classic and I'm happy to finally own one after I moved my beloved Roxanne and Elgin on to new homes. Lily is a keeper and I'm afraid she is not going to be alone for long :biggrin:
    My lovely shoes are from Sargossa, a Danish brand. They are so gorgeous and I actually ended up taking them off since I wouldn't risk anything unforseen to the concert :amuse:

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  12. Lovely, congrats!

13. Congratulations, the Lily looks lovely with your outfit!