My first legacy...reveal!

autumn.lily

Dec 30, 2012
Thanks to a generous TPFer who shared her PCE discount with me, I headed into the Coach store today and bought myself a belated birthday gift... :Partyhat:

Attachments

• IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
Close TooManyWantMore! :tup: I actually saw a Molly at the Dillard's clearance in this color, and almost took her home but I opted for this instead...a medium Candace in black cherry! jeya13 wins the guessing prize :happydance: (thank you for the belated wishes too!)

I've heard of others having problems with this color, but I love it so much that it was worth risking it!

Here's to hoping I'm the exception to the rule!

Attachments

• IMG_1094.JPG
    IMG_1094.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 544
  • Privacy Mod 6.jpg
    Privacy Mod 6.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 562
I'm SO in love with this color and it's beautiful on this bag! I hope you don't have any problems with it, that would be terrible. Maybe try the leather conditioner before you use it. I need to order some so that I an feel okay taking my BC duffle out. And it looks gorgeous on you!

Thank you so much everyone! This crosses red off my wish list by the way...all I have left really is blue! (Unless I find a yellow I just can't resist, and a teal that is just right ;))

I'm SO in love with this color and it's beautiful on this bag! I hope you don't have any problems with it, that would be terrible. Maybe try the leather conditioner before you use it. I need to order some so that I an feel okay taking my BC duffle out. And it looks gorgeous on you!

I just bought some and plan on giving all of my leather bags some TLC tomorrow. Thank you so much for the suggestion, I hope that you and I have zero issues pop up with our more delicate bags. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Close TooManyWantMore! :tup: I actually saw a Molly at the Dillard's clearance in this color, and almost took her home but I opted for this instead...a medium Candace in black cherry! jeya13 wins the guessing prize :happydance: (thank you for the belated wishes too!)

I've heard of others having problems with this color, but I love it so much that it was worth risking it!

Here's to hoping I'm the exception to the rule!

What a gorgeous bag! I also just got one recently and I have not used it yet for fear of the leather showing wear...it's so beautiful though. What a great color you chose! I know some people wish it had feet...but I think it's pretty just as is. Please keep us posted on the way it holds up! Thanks for sharing!