My first legacy...reveal!

autumn.lily

Dec 30, 2012
Thanks to a generous TPFer who shared her PCE discount with me, I headed into the Coach store today and bought myself a belated birthday gift... :Partyhat:

Attachments

Last edited:

autumn.lily

Dec 30, 2012
Close TooManyWantMore! :tup: I actually saw a Molly at the Dillard's clearance in this color, and almost took her home but I opted for this instead...a medium Candace in black cherry! jeya13 wins the guessing prize :happydance: (thank you for the belated wishes too!)

I've heard of others having problems with this color, but I love it so much that it was worth risking it!

Here's to hoping I'm the exception to the rule!

Attachments

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I'm SO in love with this color and it's beautiful on this bag! I hope you don't have any problems with it, that would be terrible. Maybe try the leather conditioner before you use it. I need to order some so that I an feel okay taking my BC duffle out. And it looks gorgeous on you!

autumn.lily

Dec 30, 2012
Thank you so much everyone! This crosses red off my wish list by the way...all I have left really is blue! (Unless I find a yellow I just can't resist, and a teal that is just right ;))

I'm SO in love with this color and it's beautiful on this bag! I hope you don't have any problems with it, that would be terrible. Maybe try the leather conditioner before you use it. I need to order some so that I an feel okay taking my BC duffle out. And it looks gorgeous on you!
I just bought some and plan on giving all of my leather bags some TLC tomorrow. Thank you so much for the suggestion, I hope that you and I have zero issues pop up with our more delicate bags. :biggrin:

Last edited:

autumn.lily

Dec 30, 2012
Thank you J9MKlover and jailnurse93 for the birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday! Love the bag! Love that color too! A PCE is a wonderful birthday gift!
Nothing like being able to buy a bag you already love for less to make it that much better. :love:

GoStanford

Jun 28, 2012
Close TooManyWantMore! :tup: I actually saw a Molly at the Dillard's clearance in this color, and almost took her home but I opted for this instead...a medium Candace in black cherry! jeya13 wins the guessing prize :happydance: (thank you for the belated wishes too!)

I've heard of others having problems with this color, but I love it so much that it was worth risking it!

Here's to hoping I'm the exception to the rule!
What a gorgeous bag! I also just got one recently and I have not used it yet for fear of the leather showing wear...it's so beautiful though. What a great color you chose! I know some people wish it had feet...but I think it's pretty just as is. Please keep us posted on the way it holds up! Thanks for sharing!