My first Legacy.. but in black or walnut?

Here's what a true Coach addict would do! I'm speaking in first person ofcourse! LOL

Go ahead and get the 11127 in Walnut, it's TDF and you can't go wrong with this color! Then since you mention that you ARE NEEDING a black bag...see how well you like the leagcy pieces and go for something larger in black!

What I'm getting at here is BUY the shoulder bag in Walnut NOW and when you fall head over heels in :love: with the legacy leather start stalking a Legacy Leigh in black leather! It's a little bigger so you will have 2 different bags and BOTH the colors you want! This way if you totally DIG the shoulder bag in walnut once you get it...you can look forward to having something VERY similiar in black without buying the exact same bag in 2 colors!

There, problem solved and I've officially become an enabler! Gosh I'm tired now!!! LMAO

It's tough solving all the worlds problems! ha ha ha ha ha

I don't know if its just my excitment/disbelief over liking a new bag so much..(I've seen this bag in pics many times but never thought twice, didn't even like it!).. or I've caught some Coach Craze bug.. but I think I'm going to get black too.
I'm going to keep an eye on the auctions and hopefully score one for a good price.

I see all these collection pictures of people with several colours in one style and I use to think it's crazy, but now I know how it feels :rolleyes:

Just can't get enough!!

I just bought my first bag in this style in the Juniper color and I love it! I'm totally gonna have to get another one!

Here's what a true Coach addict would do! I'm speaking in first person ofcourse! LOL

Go ahead and get the 11127 in Walnut, it's TDF and you can't go wrong with this color! Then since you mention that you ARE NEEDING a black bag...see how well you like the leagcy pieces and go for something larger in black!

What I'm getting at here is BUY the shoulder bag in Walnut NOW and when you fall head over heels in :love: with the legacy leather start stalking a Legacy Leigh in black leather! It's a little bigger so you will have 2 different bags and BOTH the colors you want! This way if you totally DIG the shoulder bag in walnut once you get it...you can look forward to having something VERY similiar in black without buying the exact same bag in 2 colors!

There, problem solved and I've officially become an enabler! Gosh I'm tired now!!! LMAO

It's tough solving all the worlds problems! ha ha ha ha ha

LOL! I totally love your enabling ideas!
Ooooh the Leigh is tempting but I am actually falling for the '06 legacy 10328 shoulder! I think I want that one in black! Problem is.. I can't find any. I'm also trying to put myself on a budget now.. just bought 3 bags within the last month. My wallet is feeling a little empty. :Push:
But I know that if I ever feel bad for spending too much on bags.. I can always find comfort on tPF. lol

I just bought the one in black on ebay and it is because of what I have heard about the quality of the leather. In fact, since I joined this forum I have added about 7 bags to my collection. My wallet is definitely a whole lot lighter now!

I think after you apple it that it actually looks richer in color (darker from what you are describing). It just looks more high end like that and really enhances the natural color.