My first Legacy boutique Purchase....

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
I just got home from the Fedex place to pick up my new Carrie that I ordered from the Legacy Boutique. It's off-white w/ beige piping.

I really like it but it's smaller than I thought it would be. I'm really bad at judging size even though I looked at the measurements when I was checking her out online. This is definitely an 'arm' purse, no way could I get this thing on my shoulder....

Forgive my modeling pic. I was standing on my toilet and squatting, so not a very attractive look.

I'm one of those old stodgy (sp?) folks that won't wear white after Labor Day so I'll have to take her out within the next few days or else wait till Spring!!

Attachments

• P1020448.JPG
    P1020448.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 145
  • P1020452.JPG
    P1020452.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 182
It is gorgeous. It looks great on you. Aren't you going to have a hard time waiting until spring to carry it since labor day is Monday? I would because that bag is beautiful. :tup:

It is gorgeous. It looks great on you. Aren't you going to have a hard time waiting until spring to carry it since labor day is Monday? I would because that bag is beautiful. :tup:

Thanks Carly- I know, I'm silly aren't I; I guess that rule has just been ingrained in me by my grandmother..... I'll break the labor day white rule so I can get some use of out her, but once it turns cold, into storage she goes...

Yeah, I thought it was bigger online too and then IRL it's a LOT smaller than expected...but it has such a great look to it! I would have ended up with one except they showed me Miss Dav and it was the end of story for me :X

Super cute bag! My bags have progressively getting bigger, so I might have a hard time cramming in all of the crap that I now find myself carrying into that one. But it is really very pretty...hope you can at least rock it until it gets cold! Labor day is just too close to stop bringing her out by then!