My first Legacy bag!!

I keep eyeing this bag in pond at my Waikele outlet, but it's just too heavy for me... Congrats on your purchase! It's gorgeous!!

I held onto the same thing for the longest time today before finally putting it back. It took alot of willpower :lol:

Congrats to the OP on your new bag, it's so beautiful. I had that and the Pond one in my hand this morning at Woodbury, but ending up just getting a smaller bag. BTW the only Alis they had today were white leather in case anyone is intersted.

Here's a modeling pic. It didn't come out too good. The mirror is dirty and don't mind my outfit...I didn't go anywhere today so I put on whatever I could find :P

DSC01609.jpg

I decided to go to Woodbury Commons yesterday and stop by at the COACH outlet. My last Coach purchase was about 1 year ago because I fell out of love....but now I'm back!! I knew I wanted a Legacy bag because I LOVE the inside lining. Lucky for me, Woodbury had TONS of Legacy bags. They had Satchels, Alis and Mandys in every color leather and signature!! I saw the black satchel and fell in love so I HAD to get it :yahoo:I love it!! I got 20% off the outlet price plus another 10% because they had a coupon they were giving out yesterday. The bag came to $319 with tax included. I'm so happy with it!

DSC01576.jpg

Do you happen to remember what color Ali's did they have?

Saturday morning they had white, whiskey and black but someone said as of today they only had white left.

Yeah they only had white when I was there Sunday morning, but an SA did say they will probably get more shipments of the legacy stuff (and I think might have this afternoon). So it's worth a call at least :yes: