My first leather Coach!! I'm in love!!! plus a few goodies

kmk752

Feb 9, 2010

I finally found a leather Coach! Up until today I only have had patent, siggy, and even a patchwork... and I am officially in LOVE!!! Usually I love bright colors but once I put this purse on it was love! Many thanks to our fellow tPFer shiaobaby for spotting this beauty for me at the outlet! Now I can quit stalking my outlets... for a little while at least.

I also picked this up a few outlet trips ago....

Here is a stock photo of the ring I got (it is really tiny and doesn't photograph well) I got it for $23... I have no clue what the original price is! Does anyone know?

yaaay!!! so exciting! i love that color! i'm not too partial to the walnut...but the darker mahogany, i like. :smile: and it looks so rich with the gold accents. the one thing that i really like about the audrey (more than the sabrina) are the pleats. exciting! looks great on you! i'm glad that it got dumped in front of me at the store...and that the people next to me were more interested in the mff stuff rather than the audrey. :P

yaaay!!! so exciting! i love that color! i'm not too partial to the walnut...but the darker mahogany, i like. :smile: and it looks so rich with the gold accents. the one thing that i really like about the audrey (more than the sabrina) are the pleats. exciting! looks great on you! i'm glad that it got dumped in front of me at the store...and that the people next to me were more interested in the mff stuff rather than the audrey. :P

Before I ever owned a Coach I liked the look of Audrey more then the Sabrina... then once I bought Sabrina I liked her more...now I think I just love them both! The SA told me they only got one of these in so I am so lucky you were there when it was put out!!! yay!! thanks again!!!:yahoo: